Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Toronto Film Shooters Large Format Meetup


This weekend is the Toronto Film Shooters large format meetup.  I'm really looking forward to getting my big camera out into Toronto again.  I've been to High Park a few times with that beast, but this time we go en masse! It's going to be a great  outing!

I know, large format is slow, cumbersome, heavy and quite daunting at times, but it's going to be fun. I'm planning on practicing some shallow DOF shots, maybe a portrait or two, never know...

Stay tuned... but for now, enjoy some of the Large Format images I've shot previously....

.... and keep those shutters firing!



Rundown
Calumet CC400 - Ektar 127mm - EFKE 820C
Farmland
Calumet CC400 - Schneider 180mm - Kodak TriX (1971 Expired)
Returned To Kodak
Calumet CC400 - Ektar 127mm - Ilford FP4+
Frozen Humber
Calumet CC400 - Agfa Anastigmat 105mm - FP4+
IR Garden
Calumet CC400 - Schneider 210mm - EFKE 820C

No comments:

Post a Comment